Jumat, 14 Oktober 2016

ruth wodak



My Expert Ruth wodak



Hello my blogger welcome back in my blogger, thank you for see my blogg i hope you can give sugestion and comment to make my blogg be better.  Well bogger im very happy for this time because i wiil explain to you about my favorite expert  from discourse analysis, my favorite expert it is  Ruth Wodak, she is expert in discourse analysis exspecially in critical discourse analysis. So that i will explain to you about ruth wodak, who is ruth wodak?  And then lets see enjoy for read my explanation about my favorite expert.



Ruth Wodak from austrian linguistic, she was born  12 july in london. Ruth wodak chair in discourse analysis and she is Professor at Lancaster University and Professor in Linguistics at the University of Vienna.
She is member of the editorial board of a range of linguistic journals, co-editor of Discourse and Society, Critical Discourse Studies, and of the Journal of Language and Politics. She was the founding editor (together with Paul Chilton) of the book series Discourse Approaches to Politics, Society and Culture. She is focus in theoritical in discourse analysis about the gender, language and politics and then about the discrimination. She was elaborated the Discourse Historical Approach, an interdisciplinary, problem-oriented approach and analysing the change of discursive practices over time and in various genres.
   She gets many prestation and many familiar book.i will share for you some prestation shet get, for example in 1996, she was  get award at Wittgenstein-Preis, for the competition highest Austrian science award. And then In October 2006, she was get awarded again in  the Woman's Prize of the City of Vienna. Very much prestation but just little i share to you in my blog you can see in journal pdf and searching again about ruth wodak. Some of book familar by ruth wodak for example
  1.   Wodak, Ruth (2015). The Politics of Fear: What Right-Wing Populist Discourses Mean. London: Sage.
  2.   Wodak, Ruth (2011). The Discourse of Politics in Action: Politics as Usual (2nd revised edition). Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
  3.   Reisigl, Martin & Wodak, Ruth (2001). Discourse and Discrimination. London: Routledge.
4     Wodak, Ruth (1996). Disorders of Discourse. London: Longman
It is some book by ruth wodak, because very many book and many journal so you can see in journal or searching again in about who is ruth wodak
Why i like ruth wodak to be my expert because she is very  nice from the theoritical and i like it about discrimination gender and she is can pround to all people about the theoritical. So  that i choose ruth wodak to be my expert
It is about ruth wodak, if you interested with my expert you can see and searching google for to be clearly about information ruth wodak. Well bloggers, maybe just for my explanation about ruth wodak i hope you give sugestion or comment about my blog so that my blogg can be better for next time. Thank you guys see you for next time for different material. Thanks abuch
 

42 komentar:

  1. what the benefits of theory from proffesor ruth wodark ?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you my best partner, benefits of theory ruth wodak are the first we know that how critic the phenomenom in society,second we can applicated in society how to analize the phenemenom

      Hapus
  2. ok,,yopa i wonna ask you
    what is the name of the book ruth wodak most famous?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. this is delima Critical discourse studies and social media data
      Unger, J., Wodak, R., KhosraviNik, M. 11/06/2016 In: Qualitative research. Sage
      Chapter (peer-reviewed)

      Hapus
  3. do you explain to me what is discourse analysis by ruth wodak??

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. oke desi, discourse analysis by ruth wodak is about critical thiking about the situation gender discrimination and politic

      Hapus
  4. yopa,can you explain what is dircourse analysis from professor ruth wodak?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. discourse analysis by ruth wodak is about critical thiking about the situation gender discrimination and politic

      Hapus
  5. Thnks, Mus. But whats make Ruth Wodak very very famous in DA? And why you choose Ruth Wodak is expert of DA?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. because ruth wodak many have teori and book for the motivad some people, because i like theori from ruth wodak thanks reg

      Hapus
  6. Thank you for introduce about the expert of DA that is Ruth Wodak, I thing it's good..but..I want to know why you interested for This expert in DA please give me a reason, Thank you

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. beacause i like the theori from ruth wodak so that i choose her to be my expert

      Hapus
  7. Hello Yopa, can you tell me what is the most interesting one which Ruth Wodak gave to her students?
    Thankyou

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yaa ruth wodak make some people to be good condition cause the her theori in the theori about gender and discrimination so that i like this theori

      Hapus
  8. nice material yopa,my question can you give me the name of handbook ruth wodak? thank you

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Critical Discourse Analysis
      Wodak, R. 2013 Sage. 1664 p. ISBN: 9781446210581

      Hapus
  9. Mustafa .. I have question for you,why you interest with Ruth Wodak to expert??

    BalasHapus
  10. hy brother, i dont have question for u, becouse ur expert same with me?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. wkwkw i hope we can bebetter after know about my expert santi

      Hapus
  11. Hi Boy, I want to ask you a question based on your post. Where did Ruth Wodak get the PhD? What is the University?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. this about rut wodak get the phd first She is also affiliated to the University of Vienna where she is currently PI of a 3-year research project on the "Discursive Construction of National Identity - Austria 2015,She is also continuing to supervise 6 PhD students at Lancaster University, one PhD student at Leipzig this about rut wodak get the phd first She is also affiliated to the University of Vienna where she is currently PI of a 3-year research project on the "Discursive Construction of National Identity - Austria 2015,She is also continuing to supervise 6 PhD students at Lancaster University,one PhD student at Leipzig University, and one PhD student at University Vienna.

      Hapus
  12. Hello brother, what your motivation choose this expert?

    BalasHapus
  13. my motivation is i hope i can make the theori for my learning to be better like ruth wodak

    BalasHapus
  14. Ruth wodak again again and again 😁haha so many ha😀
    Maybe I just ask you, why ruth wodak you choose as an expert? Thanks

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahaha,maybe I don't know why so many student choose Ruth wodak and why I choose Ruth wodakbecause she is good teori for CDA jul

      Hapus
  15. Hello Yopa. Wow, long explanation about Ruth Wodak. I don't have any questions so far. Keep blogging, and always share benefit information for your blog viewers. Tq😃

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehehe I hope like that tin I hope you to get benefit for blogging

      Hapus
  16. Nice blogging yopa. So far, you have explain more. I just wanna ask you, how Ruth wodak excited with CDA, and how he can be expert in CDA?
    thanks

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Because Ruth wodak more like for know about situation especially in society politik and discrimination

      Hapus
  17. hello yofa, why you choose ruth wodak to expert CDA?

    BalasHapus
  18. good day bre.. so many expert in CDA, why you choose ruth wodak?

    BalasHapus
  19. good day to bro, yes your question like siti because ruth wodak good teori in cda

    BalasHapus
  20. Hello Mumui!
    it nice!you have explained the expert you have by fully explanation. can you give me your link?
    because your expert make me various to know more about him

    tq

    BalasHapus
  21. Thanks das, I will see in www.Lancaster.ac.id

    BalasHapus
  22. hello mustofa, I'd like your blog, it's so cute with blue colour and the great music. actually we have same expert, so I don't have any question for you so far.
    thanks

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Well thank you cik we hope we can get the point about our expert thank you cika

      Hapus
  23. where is my comment yopa ? i give you coment some day ago

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I dont know dit because I don't never delete about comment people exspecially you brother

      Hapus
    2. Hi Mr. Yofa. So far, you have explain more. I just wanna ask you, how Ruth wodak excited with CDA, and how he can be expert in CDA?
      thank you

      Hapus
  24. Hello yopa, your expert same with me
    So ,what you ever chatting with ruth wodak?

    BalasHapus